Are you feeling tired, frustrated, panicky, or hopeless? Perhaps you are coping with anxiety, depression, a midlife crisis, divorce, or grief and loss.
Maybe you come to counseling wanting help with stress management or conflict resolution. Or perhaps you need to revisit your goals and values to create a new life for yourself.
An expert therapist can help you create an action plan and make it happen in a matter of weeks or months. As your distress disappears,
- You will become healthier, happier, and more focused, with a clearer idea of what you want and confidence in your ability to get it.
- You will acquire new relationship skills and find yourself making choices with greater assurance.
- You will learn how to set limits with other people comfortably and how to communicate your feelings clearly and without embarrassment.
- You will discover guilt-free ways of balancing your needs with those of others—a partner, children, friends, or relatives—who depend on you.
As your outlook and confidence improve, you will start taking extra good care of your body. By providing for all of your personal needs, you will equip yourself to enjoy life to the full. Don’t skimp! You deserve the best.
Email me today for an appointment or for more information.
Areas of specialty:
- Grief and loss / death and dying
- Relationship issues
- Social skills
- Stress management
- Conflict resolution
- Goal setting
- Life stage issues